Thursday, February 24, 2011

Anidonia Is Growing

Wow, I am so happy with the traffic I am already receiving at anidonia.com . Since 1-31-2011 I have already received over 1850 visitors to the site, and many "crawlers" are hitting it daily including Yahoo, Google, and Bing along with several others. It has propelled from a knowledge based site to a great place to get the exposure I need to sell the affiliate products I am currently promoting.  I have been selling items from Amazon.com, and several other affiliate programs, including cell phone accessories, clothing and printer ink and accessories. It is so nice to see the viral traffic that is hitting this site. With all of that said why don't you come visit the site and let me know what you think on the contact page or even better why not register to keep up with the products and services I have been adding daily.


cell phone accessories 80% off

No comments: